Wednesday, April 06, 2011



In memory yet green, in joy still felt,
The scenes of life rise sharply into view.
We triumph; Life's disasters are undealt,
And while all else is old, the world is new.

Isaac Asimov


We don’t have a referee for Chico hosting the Seahawks at the moment, due to an injury. If you are willing to cover this game, we can pull a swap to cover whichever game you already have. (We have a couple of extra refs who can’t travel.)

This is a D2 league match. Please!


The season-ending tournament for NorCal’s U10 and U12 leagues will be held in Danville. This is the event that was rained out two weeks ago on Treasure Island.

The U10s will play from 9:30 until noon. Then the U12 event should last from noon until 4:30, at the Mustang Soccer Complex, 4680 Camino Tassajara, Danville, 94526.

We also need a blower for a Sunday game, April 10, University of Nevada men hosting Fresno State.

And – possibly also for a men’s lower-division round-robin on Treasure Island from 11 until 2.

Please let us know if you can help out.


The Pacific Coast High School Invitational Tournament will be held in Morgan Hill:

The event will include NorCal playoff games. There will be four full-length playoff games on Friday afternoon, April 29, from 3-6 PM that obviously need refs, and then EIGHT fields will be in use all day Saturday and Sunday, April 30 and May 1.

Rooms will be available at a very reasonable rate across the street from the sports complex. The referee society will spring for Saturday night’s dinner for referees.

Please check your calendar and clear it for that weekend – the only other rugby going on in Pelicanland will be a super league and a college premier game that need ARs.

Eric Rauscher is organizing the referees for the event. Let him know:


The last regular-season meeting of the NCRFU will take place on Wednesday, April 13, at the SF/Golden Gate clubhouse from 7 till 9, despite what the fact-checker reported last week. Lucky thirteen.

Please make every effort to attend. We will be discussing open play and restarts.

The playoff season approaches. We’ll need ARs for the next two months, as well as referees of course.


OLYMPIC CLUB 71 – Sac Capitals 24 Referee: Rich Anderson
ARs: Aruna Ranaweera, Cary Bertolone
Evaluator: Dixon Smith
It was a perfect day for Rugby as these two Division One squads met on Treasure Island.

Both teams put on some dazzling offensive moves, but the Olympic Club was able to play a little better defense to control the match.

Apologies to Bryan Porter and Dixon Smith, who watched the match without the presence of Suzie, and thanks to Cary Bertolone and Aruna Ranaweera, for running touch and keeping score.

Seconds: Olympic Club 21–SAC CAPITALS 23 Referee: Aruna Ranaweera
ARs: Anderson and Bertolone
Although exhausted from being up since 1am to watch the Cricket World Cup final, it was some consolation that at least four people (Bryan Porter, Dixon Smith, and both team coaches) offered sympathy at Sri Lanka's close loss to India. Under sunny skies on a well-marked Treasure Island Field B, OC lead 11-6 at half, but Sacramento made some impact substitutions in the second half to finish ahead 3 tries to 2. Thanks to Rich and Cary for their assistance.

Sac Lions 23 – SAN MATEO 24 Referee: Don Pattalock

Seconds: Sac Lions – San Mateo
No report received.

EPA Razorbacks 14 – EPA BULLDOGS 76 Referee: John Coppinger
AR: Bruce Carter

Seconds: EPA Razorbacks 5 – EPA BULLDOGS 12 Referee: Bruce Carter
After a serious and determined first-side match, the first-ever between two rivals for the affections of a small town, the seconds played more in joy than in anger.

I certainly enjoyed it.

Forming two D1 teams from a city of maybe 30,000, tops, has brought some of the old(er) and young(er) into the fold, especially in the seconds.

I renewed a number of acquaintances and we remembered when we were all right where we belonged, in the firsts.

BA BARACUS 25 – Diablo Gaels 22 Referee: Pete Smith
I was fortunate enough to ref this match up last year and it was an end to end wide open affair that ended in a tie despite having watch trouble that added 8 extra minutes. The players remembered last year’s game and this year’s game was almost a carbon copy.

The score was 8-7 in favor of Baracus at halftime. Baracus jumped on Diablo with two quick tries to open the second half and a 22-7 lead, just 5 minutes into the second half. Diablo struck next with a try to bring it to 22-12. Baracus answered back with a penalty kick to go up 25-12 with only about 10 minutes remaining. Diablo did not give up and managed another try to bring it 25-17. With the conversion about 10 meters left of center, but time running out, the kicker rushed the conversion knowing that was less than 5 minutes remaining and hocked it wide left. That kept the difference at 8 point and less than 5 to play. Diablo scored a well-earned, hard-fought try to bring the score to 22-25, but with time expired, the conversion was a mere formality instead of the difference between defeat and victory. That is how it ended, a 3 point game that could have/should have been a 1 point game with the conversion to decide victory and defeat. These teams now have identical 3-3 records!

Berkeley 26 – SFGG 66 Referee: Sean Peters
Referee Coach: David Williamson
It turned out to be a great day in Berkeley, where they hosted SFGG from right across the bay. The field was marked with red tape ,the try line was barely visible , but SFGG knew right where it was at the beginning of the game , with big runs from the #11 but Berkeley fought back and scored a try before half making it 28 -7.

Second half Berkeley stepped on the field and scored 2 trys right off the bat from mistakes from the Colts, but fell short ,due to the Colts’ forward pack dominating the smaller Berkeley forward pack, the Colts #6 and #7 making solid runs and tackles opening their back-line to make impressive break-away runs again with their #11 #15 and #9 , both teams were fun to ref.

Also want to say Thank you to David Williamson for his time as Referee Coach

Seconds: Berkeley 7 – SFGG COLTS 32 Referee: Eric Rauscher
AR: Jeff Ferguson
Albany Middle School artificial turf field, but full size and lined correctly sunny and warm.

I mistakenly assumed that Berkeley would be playing out at TI, so I agreed to do a HS game before the Berkeley B side game. As Is usually the case, no match ever runs the amount of time it is supposed to and I discovered mid-week that Berkeley was going to be playing in Albany. No problem I thought, I can still make it. As I got off the bridge the traffic was backed up going north. Suffice it to say I was late and the match had already started. Berkeley's coach was out on the field with the whistle. At the next dead ball, I relieved him. This is Berkeley's first year up at Div 2, and it is a higher level of play than they are used to. SFGG won the game with ease, but Berkeley did manage to get a score, and played with gusto. There was a good sense of enjoyment in the game and a nice social after wards at one of the Berkeley player's home.

Chico – Fresno Referee: Jim Crenshaw
No report received.

Marin 7 – SANTA ROSA 63 Referee: Tom Zanarini
Marin scored in the first 30 seconds, then Rosa took over scoring 4 tries in the first half and 7 in the 2nd.

Seconds: Marin 5 – SANTA ROSA 50 Referee: Lois Bukowski
Add to the list of the dangers of refereeing: dog bites!

This uneven match produced some good running rugby by Rosa. A tired Marin team (most if not all who already played in the A side blowout) constantly slowed the ball down but were finally rewarded for their effort(?) with a try in the second half.

Rosa looks good! They have some fitness and athleticism and their depth will benefit them as they move into playoff time.

After the game, I walked back to my car and decided to briefly visit with a cute dog I saw roaming the sideline. I had to put my dear Jackson down in January (16 years old!) and so now I seek out the company of furry friends when I can. Unfortunately, the dog did not like my refereeing (even though she was a Rosa fan) and promptly attacked my inner thigh. Injury to the insults I already experienced. Kicked by a man (deep thigh contusion), taken down (tackled in the try zone), strained Achilles and then a dog bite (my first ever!) Yes, I am whining :)

VACAVILLE 17 – Seahawks 10 Referee: Scott Griffin
Referee Coach: Bryant Byrnes
The visiting Seahawks started out strong with two unconverted tries in the first 20 minutes, only to be shutout for the balance of the game by a sharper Vacaville team. Vacaville added 17 points of their own to earn the W.

VACAVILLE 28 – Seahawks 21 Ref: Griffin
Two 25 minute halves saw Vacaville keep its edge over the visitors with a 28-21 win.

No reds or yellows.

Reno Zephyrs 24 – Mendocino 0 Referee: James Hinkin

FOG women 26 – Oregon Rugby Sports Union 12 Referee: Cary Bertolone
At Treasure Island on a sunny Saturday morning, the Fog kicked off and a great game ensued. The Fog had a little more speed in the backline, but it was the persistence of the forwards at the ruck that helped them to a 14-0 halftime lead. They scored a third try at the one minute mark of the second half for a comfortable 19-0 lead, but the Oregon team, who also played well throughout the entire game, scored two tries to make it a little closer. Fog finished with another try for a 26-12 win. Great game!

UC Davis 25 – CENTRAL WASHINGTON 36 Tucker
ARs: John Pohlman, Ron Decausemaker
Assessor: Mike Malone

Davis played the full eighty mins and left it all on the field, but were beaten out by a highly organized and disciplined CWU squad.

It was still close in the 4th quarter when the visitors had their loose head sin binned for the third questionable tackle. Davis took quick advantage, driving down to the 5 where they won a scrum. I asked if CWU needed to sub on a prop, but they rearranged so their *inside centre* moved into the front row. And promptly destroyed the Davis scrum. Any thoughts that this was a fluke were dispelled 2 minutes later when the same thing happened on another attacking Davis scrum. Apparently he used to be the starting #1, but had greater value out wide. Impressive athlete.

Chico State 5 – SACRAMENTO STATE 31 Referee: Scott Wood
AR: Ray Schwartz
Location: CSU Chico
Temperature: At least 10 degrees cooler than Friday
Wind: 15 mph gusting to F1

Chico started with the wind to their backs. Unfortunately, kicks above 10 feet sailed over the dead ball line. Sacramento was strong in phase play and moved the ball well. Chico scored early in the left corner but Sacramento came back with two tries to have a 14-5 lead at half.

In the second half, Sacramento kicked only when going for touch at penalties. Whatever was in the water worked as Sacramento turned up the heat in the scrums blowing Chico backwards.

Sacramento needed a bonus point to keep in contention for first place. They got it at full time.

Seconds: Chico State 31 – SAC STATE 48 Referee: Ray Schwartz
Wow! Big fun in the B Side match. After helping AR for Scott Wood in the A Side, where Sac St shut out Chico, the scoring opened up. End to end fun.

I’ve only reffed a few league matches this season, but oddly the home and away for this very match are two of them. Sac St totally dominated the first, played at home, winning by more than 40. Oddly, same lame postmatch Little Caesar’s $5 pizzas too!

But this match saw a tie early on, and only 5 points separated the two, w/ 19-14 Sac St at the half. Captain Robert Kwoka scored twice from #8 for the Hornets.

One anomaly, w/ 7 minutes left in the first half, I noted a trend, having penalized the Chico #10 three times for similar offences, once was gate entry at the tackle, the other two were for creeping up the side of the ruck and poking at the opposing scrumhalf with his toe. I warned him and his captain to cut it out, that the 10 was leaving me no choice… On the ensuing play, hardly 20 secs in, he again enters the tackle from the side (right in front of me!), “tweet” and a yellow card. Rick Flynn’s kid, like father, like son! (I had seen Rick the week before in a muddy monsoon in Davis, but today was sunny, windy and the ground hard. Striking difference.)

Sac St. scored twice with Flynnie in the bin, but Chico St would come roaring back, twice more bringing the game within 5 points. Chico’s prop, Danial Pevear, a little fireplug, smaller but nearly as athletic as Eagle Chris “cookie monster” Biller, was playing his 2nd game ever, needed instruction in front row technique / safety from scrum #1, but got it squared away and would end up scoring 3 tries, in pants! Dork. #12, Kyle Tallet, a Senior who took up the game 3 years too late, was a dynamo; powerful and sure in contact, real impressive.

Some subs for Chico in the 2nd half were also impressive. SH - James McIntosh pressed the pace like a real scrummie, but might have only just tried playing there on the day. He had no idea what to do at the scrum put in, funny! He’s a good fit, and scored an opportunistic and powerful try. Fullback - Tori Pinelli, reminded me of Belmont Shore’s 7s and 15 winger, Tony Frantangelo; tall, lean, fearless and with great balance, drive and determination. The future seems bright, if Coach Mitch Jagoe and the Wildcats can recruit some talented beef for their A Side pack...

Another anomaly, though Chico St played clean, Sac St seemed more willing to wrench necks and fling players in shirt tackles. A yellow for repeat team infringement: Dangerous Tackles, w/ 8 minutes left in the 2nd half, sent a confused rookie (who had just subbed in) to sidelines.

But this day belonged to Sac St. Each time Chico State caught up, hard teamwork, and brilliant individual play, would keep the Hornets pulling away. #12 Dante Walters scored a brilliant try, showing great balance, power and skill, dancing up the sideline 25 meters to score a try Chico St. could not deny. And William Gillingham,a tall, scrum-helmeted, yellow-shoed, “Freak,” scored 4 times, each a go from 40 meters or so. He seemed to take off when given a wee gap, and no one would touch him, again and again and again... I couldn't even get over the 22 as he scored his last try!

A bit sad and confused that Josh Imong never played in the A or B game. I’d pay to see him play. He was ready to sub in, and’ll be running with the Philippine National team next week, or so he said.

Thanks for driving and fine company Scott!

Santa Clara 18 – STANFORD 39 Referee: Preston Gordon

Seconds: SANTA CLARA 19 – Stanford 17 Referee: Bruce Ricard
The only cloudy day in two weeks, this was the perfect weather we got to play this game.

The first half was very balanced, not a lot of infringements, not a lot of points, but a great battle. First seven points scored by Santa Clara at the 15th minute, followed by 5 points from Stanford at the 22nd. Finally Santa Clara add another try at the 31th minute, and the break is called on this 12 - 5 score.

At the 15th minute of the second half, 15m from their goal line, a Santa Clara forward is penalized for off-side at ruck. After the quick tap, and a pick and go, a ruck is formed 5m from the goal line, and the same forward is again caught off-side. He's temporarily excluded, and on the penalty kick that followed, after three phases played by the forwards, the ball is sent to the backs, who score a try between the posts. At the 25th minute, on a turnover, Santa Clara launches a terrific counter attack, and their full back runs alone to score a try. Two minutes later, Stanford scores a nice try on the 15m line, unconverted.

Unconverted unfortunately for them, because those were the lasts points scored in this game, and the game is ended on the score of: Santa Clara University 2 19 - 17 Stanford 2


Both Sierra College and the California Maritime Academy advanced to the USA Rugby playoffs round of sixteen.

Sierra defeated Utah Valley while CMA knocked off Idaho. Then they played each other to determine seeding at the nationals and for NorCal bragging rights, not having met during the regular season. Sierra won that one 20 – 3.

Humboldt State – San Francisco State RESCHEDULED

UC SANTA CRUZ 48 - Fresno State 5 Referee: Tony Levitan
Rugby weather doesn't get much better than that which greeted the newish Fresno State team when they journeyed to Santa Cruz to take on the Banana Slugs. A spirited effort from both A-sides generated lots of running rugby with a total of nine tries. Unfortunately for Fresno State, most of those were scored by UCSC, who at most times seemed a step faster, a wink more instinctual, and a player or two in excess at the breakdown or in open play.

In a first for this referee, the respective captains both wore #2, and were assuredly the best player from each side with UCSC's Captain/hooker dotting down for the first try of the match just 3 minutes in. UCSC benefitted from very strong back row play as well, all day long, with a number of long, hard runs by their #7, most notably from restarts after tries. Santa Cruz tallied 6 tries during the first half, 4 of which their flyhalf converted. Fresno State, which suffered from a number of seriously untimely knock-ons, put their lone try across midway through the opening period for a 38-5 halftime score.

Juggling within each team's front row -- for blood or normal substitutions -- resulted in too-many 2nd -half scrum resets to make any of us happy. But everyone stayed safe and focused in the scrums and once re-settled, well-contested set pieces prevailed, launching creative play from each side in the 2nd half. Even down significantly, Fresno State played gallantly and did themselves proud by working hard till the closing whistle blast.

Stanford women 19 – GRIZZLIES MOTLEY 50 Referee: Stephanie Bruce
Scrimmage. 30 min halves with open substitutions. Stanford exploited the Grizzlies' lack of cohesion on defense, in the first half, but could not keep up with the depth in numbers as the coaches put in their more experienced players.

Claremont 7 - UC BERKELEY 62
ARs: Anthony Yeo, Tim Day (both SoCal)
Cal's 2nd string was too much for a game but limited Claremont outfit, who remain winless after 3 games. Their schedule gets easier from here on out after opening with CWU and St. Mary's.

Try as I might I couldn't get Cal to stay on their feet, earning a snide disapproval after from senor Clark. Reality was they didn't need to, they could win without sealing it off, but they kept going to ground, earning a card in the 2nd half, long after the score was beyond the home side.

Claremont used the man advantage to good effect, driving down to the goal line, spinning out to the backs where the fly half saw the over-eager rush defence, waited for it to go past, and tucked up through the hole to score.

The other 62 points were the result of 80 minutes of hard running, always hitting the gap at full speed and being always up in support.

Thanks to all concerned this weekend for helping me out, your assistance was invaluable.



Battle for first place in Sac Valley:
Cougar RFC 10 – JESUIT 35 Referee: Scott Wood
ARs: Chris Tucker, Jordan Bruno
Location: Will Rogers Middle School, Carmichael
Temperature: 80+
Humidity: Same as temperature (or so it seemed)

The score does not reflect how well Cougar played. They had three scoring opportunities missed by mere meters due to errant passes and knock ons. Halftime score: Jesuit 15-0

Thanks to Chris Tucker and Jordan Bruno for running the sidelines in this well-tempered, aggressive and fast match.

SAN MATEO 41 - Peninsula Green 22 Referee: Tony Levitan
While multiple accidents slowed the pace of travel up 101 to get to San Mateo High School, there was little bogging down of any sort once this fixture kicked off on an initially-balmy Friday evening.

Both sides played quality rugby over the course of the match albeit Peninsula Green took a bit longer to get rolling, battling their bigger, faster and more creative rivals to a 2nd-half tie. The final score line was not as close as San Mateo put over 5 tries (2 converted) during an active 1st half that was marked by long runs, quick recycling, and enviable handling by San Mateo players, regardless the number worn on their backs. Peninsula Green scored two tries (1 converted), used a few strong lineout possessions to launch their more productive play. 20-10, San Mateo at the half.

The 2nd half saw a protracted run of back-and-forth play between the 22s, with each side scoring an additional 2 tries (1 conversion) for the final 41-22 scoreline favoring San Mateo.


RAZORBACKS 97 – Silicon Valley 0 Referee: Bruce Carter
This was the triumph of sportsmanship over one-up-manship.

I arrived early at Terman Middle School, as is my wont, crossword puzzle in tow in case I was the only one around.

But nope, plenty of rugby people putting a pitch together – and plenty of midget league baseball people putting an overlapping diamond together.

Both groups of course were sure they had permits. In fact, both were as certain of having them as they were deficient in not having them along. What to do?

The touchline between the 22 and halfway ran parallel to the first-base line, just beyond the infield grass. So, if a six-year-old rightie could make good contact he’d hit it onto the pitch.

So we used the five-meter line as touch for that side, for all three of the Razorbacks’ games, and simply did not allow kicks to touch that might find their way onto the diamond. Ground rule #1: a player opting for touch from a penalty was given a favorable lie some distance up the way.

As astute readers will have inferred from the score, the Razorback high school team did not invoke this ground rule.

Varsity: SF/Golden Gate 17 - JESUIT 40 Referee: Paul Bretz

SFGG Silver 15 – ALAMEDA 21 Referee: Bruce Bernstein
Tale of 2 halves at TI. SFGG scored 5 minutes in & went ahead 15-0 at half; only to watch Alameda use what little ball it won by scoring 3 unanswered tries starting with the first also five minutes to start the 2nd half.

Alameda had some tough defense when SFGG backs had the ball & themselves had some long runners who ran around & through would-be tacklers.

Alameda also had a potential try taking away in the first half with the ball being held-up; & ended their scoring with no time left in regulation. However SFGG used the full 2 minutes tacked on as injury time by taking the kick-off down the field; getting a penalty for an Alameda tackler killing their ball; & down by 6 & needing a converted try they had one last gasp botched when their center bullied his way about 10 meters through tacklers & while putting the ball in end zone lost control as he attempted to touch down.

So great game & unfortunate for either team to lose such a close match.

BISHOP O'DOWD girls 52 – Davis 12 Referee: Eric Rauscher
Davis showed up with 15 players, and only injured player in reserve. They never gave up. In fact, my "Girl of the match" goes to the Davis #12, Rachael Reid, who played with fire in her eyes. She seemed to be in every tackle, at each breakdown, etc. Bishop O'Dowd is well on their way into the playoffs. What impressed me most about them was their support play. There always seemed to be a player right there either to set for the ruck or to just pick the ball and go. The continuity was a wonderful thing to behold.

Frosh/soph: SF/Golden Gate 19 – JESUIT 36 Referee: Eric Rauscher
Both teams had some very heads up players and displayed decision making skills on the field. The SFGG lineout seems a little confused at times, and they did not act fully as a team in a consistent manner. Jesuit was guilty of repeatedly not being back ten meters at penalties which at one point resulted in a yellow card and a penalty try.

Bravo to both teams for giving me a fast, open game with both sides scoring in both halves.

Date: Sat., Mar 26, 2011
Match: Northern California RFU, U-19 Girls League
BISHOP O'DOWD Lady Dragon 24 – Alameda Riptide 22 Referee: Paul Berman
Venue: Bishop O'Dowd School, Oakland
Enclosure: Spectator stand on the northern side/touch-line; high fence on the southern side; all weather turf field running east west; American football goal posts; rugby football flag poles except on goal/try & dead ball lines, each marked with low American football pylons, both sets in front of goal posts; field marked with heavy white American football grid iron lines; faint dark rugby football touch lines dotted with shallow pools of rain water.
Weather: Blustery, intermittently rainy with slight occasional wind from the west. Perfect rugby weather!

Comments: Originally billed as a home game for Alameda, due to the in-climate weather this meet was kindly hosted & transferred to the all-weather surface at O'Dowd. A seesaw battle of two determined & focused teams saw the lead change hands four times during the course of this evenly fought struggle till the final nail biting whistle. Eight tries in all, four tries a piece paid testament to excellent handling skills under adverse conditions. Rucks & line-outs were slightly tipped in favour of the home team Dragons, while strong scrummaging, tackling & piercing running were the hallmark of a balanced Riptide outfit. One marvelous conversion goal-kick from 10 meters in from the right hand touch-line in the dying moments of this monumental struggle was all that separated these sides.

High praise: Under significant peer pressure, the young Bishop O'Dowd lad who ran touch for me was astonishingly mature, professional & responsible well beyond his years.

On a gastronomic note: Alameda's parents delightfully catered this affair.
Sadly, unnecessary tension was created, fanned & inflamed by an extremely verbally abusive coach, who shocked all within ear shot. I was personally troubled by this experience & found his behaviour inexcusable deeply offensive.

Date: Sun., Apr 3, 2011
Match: Northern California RFU, U-19 Girls League
Result: Alameda Riptide 0 – MOTHER LODE 10 Referee: Paul Berman
Venue: Thompson Field, Alameda High School, Clement Ave., @ Walnut St., Alameda
Enclosure: Spectator stand on western side/touch-line; pitch running north south; tall fence along the eastern perimeter; ground hard under foot; American football posts; rugby football flag polls; grass even though patchy in several large areas, most lines clearly marked; field enclosed by cinder running track.
Weather: Sunny, bright, slight wind from the west
Comments: Mother Lode drove down on a glorious Sunday afternoon from El Dorado Hills in the Sierra foothills, 35 km north east of Sacramento, on a quest to continue their unbeaten 2011 NorCal League record. Alameda were looking to build on their previous day's strong win v Berkeley RFC.Mother Lode were well coached & drilled with a 'hurry-up' game plan of quick throw-ins, back line chip or punt & chase with the occasional cross field kick to their on rushing wings. These actions proved very effective in gaining territory. Initially, only through shear group will power, bravery, catching & tackling were Riptide able to stay with them. Though Alameda counter attacked through strong running from both their forwards & backs, Mother Lode's creative adventurism eventually paid off with two well taken tries, one each half, spear-headed by their confident & powerful straight running pack. By mid-second half Riptide had discovered how to neutralize their opponents quick throw-ins.

With many new players this season Alameda continue their upward trajectory & growth, while Mother Lode seem balanced confident & well coached. A clean, hard fought affair. Mother Lode recycled the ball well & played with class & elegance seldom seen at this level.

On a personal note: It was great catching up with my old pal & fellow Pelican ref Rod Chance, who graciously ran touch as my assistant referee.

Mauricio Sanmartin runs the website

It will come as no surprise to our readers that Scriptoris and Mauricio are friends of long standing.

Vacationing in Venezuela, Mauricio saw something that made him think of us – and now we think of him.

Although - somebody cannot count!


For the Senate
Pelicus Scriptoris